GoodLife / EnergieCardio
You spend all day getting Canadians moving. Now, it’s time to take care of YOU
The Canadian Physiotherapy Association is now offering GoodLife Fitness Memberships to CPA members at a new low rate of $399/year* – over 55% off the regular annual fee!**
Gym membership includes:
- Access to over 300 GoodLife/Énergie Cardio Fitness clubs across Canada
- Access to over 80 discounts on car rentals, hotels, food, apparel, events and more
- The best strength and cardio equipment
- Professionally trained, friendly and supportive staff who can help you achieve your goals
- Towel service (where available)
- Personal training, health and nutrition programs (additional fee)
- Child-minding (additional fee)
- Access to saunas, pools, whirlpools and aqua classes (where applicable)
- Women-only facilities
The GoodLife memberships are on a one-year term for a fee of $399 plus tax.
NEW! Pre-authorized payment plan option available at $19.19 plus tax bi-weekly.
You can still take advantage of the GoodLife corporate membership rate.
Simply provide your current GoodLife membership number or barcode during registration and your membership will be transferred with no additional fees.
Get fit with the whole family!
When you sign up with GoodLife/Énergie Cardio, your spouse/partner and children can also take advantage of this special rate. Spouses/partners are defined as husband, wife, same sex partner, boyfriend/girlfriend or dependents of the qualifying member, living together under the same roof, in accordance with GoodLife/Énergie Cardio’s minimum age policy.
CPA is pleased to offer membership with Énergie Cardio (in partnership with GoodLife Fitness). Simply identify your Quebec residency while registering to be provided with a corporate membership form to bring in to the Énergie Cardio club of your choice.
New CPA Members
New CPA members will be able to access the discount through the GoodLife registration system by the 1st of the month after you sign up for CPA, as long as you sign up at least two business days before the 1st. If you sign up after that, you will need to wait until the 1st of the next month.
While completing the registration form, please note:
- Company/Organization = Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- Make sure to have your CPA membership number accessible to confirm eligibility
- If you’re renewing your corporate GoodLife membership or are transferring your membership, make sure to have your GoodLife barcode/membership number on hand for yourself and any family members you are renewing/transferring
- Make sure to print and keep a copy of your registration confirmation
Registration is easier than ever!
If you are new to the corporate GoodLife, you will be able to pick up your key tag from any club 2-3 days after you register. You are welcome to use the club immediately after you register (before your key tag is ready), as long as you bring a copy of your membership agreement and sign a guest pass at the front desk.
Please contact GoodLife at email@example.com or (800) 287-4631.
*This page provides links to non-CPA websites that provide additional information about services and from which products and/or services may be made available to you. By clicking on the provided links, you will leave the physiotherapy.ca website and enter a non-CPA website. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, investigation or verification by the CPA of the linked website or information contained therein or of their security or privacy practices. If you decide to access such non-CPA websites and/or purchase any products or services from the owners or operators of such websites, you do so at your own risk and the CPA shall have no responsibility to you in relation to such access or purchases.
* Plus applicable taxes ** This special corporate discount is only available for active CPA members. You must remain an active member of CPA for the duration of the GoodLife/Énergie Cardio membership period to receive the discounted rate.